A room full of monkeys and a loaded gun
I love this saying. It has for me quite a visual illustration of upcoming business fatalities. You just know that something is bound to happen, you don’t know how and when but it will happen. Now the trick if not to be in the room when it does …
Latest Top Posts
- How often should your management team meet in person?
- "Patience is the companion of wisdom."
- The Need for a Product Vision
- What’s the point of a Launch Plan?
- Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers
- “No battle was ever won according to plan, but no battle was ever won without one.”
- How to solve high employee turnover ...
Apple brand buildup business Business case business plan buyer persona CEO challenge status quo change channel coaching communication company culture competition competitive advantage core values culture customer customers distinctive competences DNA due diligence elevator pitch employees Entrepreneur execution failure financials focus followers funding Growth ideas innovation intelligence investment investor key basics launch plan management market marketing message metrics mission money noise plan planning positioning pragmatic marketing press release process product product management ranking realistic roadmap sales solution startup strategic strategy success talent teamwork technology think different time twitter validation VC vision web site
- RT @bdehaaff: Want to see the customer value of a feature request? Salesforce + @aha_io integration. bit.ly/1C8n0zv http://t.co/omc… 2 days ago
- RT @venatrix: Here’s what it takes to be a CEO by Odgers Berndtson business.financialpost.com/2015/03/24/her… 4 days ago
- RT @founderfuel: Stop building a startup: ow.ly/KC3SU 1 week ago
- Amazing work by the Marketing team on Meltwater rebrand + cool benchmarking tool - Welcome to Outside Insight. thndr.it/1wr4wuF 1 week ago
- RT @YULDom: Dites à vos élus et @DenisCoderre #MTLabesoindeUber ! Sign the #MTLneedsUber petition #Montreal #polmtl action.uber.org/mtl?utm_source… 3 weeks ago
- RT @wandameloni: Ambition means you want it, passion means you'll get it. Live with passion and you can do anything!' ~ @tonyrobbins #leade… 1 month ago
- RT @chrisarsenault: +1 yes! RT@Accel: Even the best companies started with a unique niche – a #startup should do one thing really well and … 1 month ago
Michel Besner has been successful for more than 15 years in bringing to market innovative products and solutions for the film, games development, video, broadcast, web, mobile messaging, and architectural market spaces. A leading visionary, Michel co-founded and was the President and CEO of Kaydara, developers of MotionBuilder, HumanIK Middleware and the FBX 3D interchange file format. MotionBuilder is a revolutionary real-time 3D animation software that has been used in movies such as The Matrix Trilogy, Lord of the Rings Trilogy and recently was an instrumental piece in the development of the virtual cinematography and motion capture used in Avatar. MotionBuilder was also used in AAA games such as EA Sports’ 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa, Rockstar Games’ Grand Theft Auto IV, Epic Games Gears of War 2 and Ubisoft Assassin’s Creed.
Alias Systems acquired Kaydara in 2004 where Michel served as Vice-President of Business Development. Autodesk later acquired Alias in 2006 with Michel taking the responsibility of the 3D entertainment and design visualization portfolio (3ds Max, Maya, MotionBuilder, HumanIK, FBX). Afterwards, Michel moved into the mobile messaging market by joining OZ Communications as Senior Vice President Marketing. Nokia acquired OZ in November 2008.
Michel won several awards including Personality of the Year – 2003/2004 by the Québec Federation of IT (FIQ - Fédération de l’Informatique du Québec). Michel holds a bachelor degree in Computer Engineering from l’Ecole Polytechnique de Montréal and enjoys the good things in life such as collecting wine, playing golf and tennis as well as traveling. Michel is married and has 4 kids.
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- July 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- 56,395 hits